Undervault 0.2.0 is out
Greetings. First of all thanks to everyone who supported and bought the game! I am planning to release updates on a weekly basis, so follow me if you are interested.
- Deployable items that can be used are now displayed as buttons above the room
- Interactable rooms and items are highlighted when you hover mouse over them
- Added gold sprites that would be displayed when looting chests/shelves
Updated visuals for 'dark' rooms
Rooms without light sources now look darker and have grayscale effect. This should make them more distinct and add variety to the game level.
- Made early game a bit easier
- Armor now more durable and a little cheaper
- I found out that I forgot to add backpacks to the loot tables, so it was almost impossible to find a backpack. Now it's fixed and also backpack price decreased a little
- Increased enemies appearance probability for a bit
- In battle when targeting legs %ACCURACY% is multiplied by 1.5 instead of adding 50%, as it was before
- Fixed bug when enemies spawned in safe rooms
- Frame rate is limited by 60
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.